21 March 2012

Thoughts on Spring Break

Sometimes stepping away for a few days helps me reflect on the good things that I encounter everyday as a teacher. Especially during a challenging week or day, I find that I can get bogged down in the hardships. Like with all careers there are difficulties, but at the end of the day, I know I have a pretty swell gig and that I am where I am supposed to be. 
Counting my blessings: 
So many students that share so much love with me.
So many students that bring me happiness and hugs everyday.

Lucky girl, I am.
Happy Spring Break.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Spring Break! How nice to have that little pause from work to celebrate the new season. Hope you have a wonderful relaxing time! Looking forward to pics of your spring break adventures :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.